We are proud to share that our Obstetrics Renovation project is nearing completion! We launched the campaign in Fall 2019 with the goal of raising $500,000 to complete the updates which includes new equipment. In January, 2021, we surpassed our goal and raised over $510,000 for this project which is entirely funded through community donations and grant funds!
CLICK HERE for updates!
- Beautifully decorated rooms designed with comfort and care in mind.
- Updated home-like atmosphere to improve overall patient experience.
- Updated fixtures and furnishings.
- New private triage room for registration.
- New furniture for added comfort for families.
- Enhanced technology and security.
- New wireless fetal monitors.
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US IN SUPPORTING THE FOUNDATION!
Join us in supporting our efforts! Gifts can be made online by clicking here or directly to the GRHC Foundation. Checks can be dropped off or mailed to the GRHC Foundation, 507 S. Monroe St., Lancaster, WI 53813. You may also direct your donation In Memory or In Honor of a loved one. Simply indicate the person or person(s) with your donation and an address for notification. If you wish that your gift remain anonymous, please let us know. Your donations are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.