Contact: Rochelle Williams
For the safety of our patients, staff and community, Grant Regional will implement updated visitor restrictions effective Monday, December 7.
WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES, NEW RESTRICTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- No visitors are allowed in Med/Surg Department.
- Visitors will not be allowed to wait in public areas in the hospital or clinics.
- OB Patient – (1) one support person and/or doula allowed. This includes one
support person to accompany patient to ultrasound appointments.
- For all patients arriving for appointments or testing (including all Clinics, Outpatients, Lab, Radiology, Rehab, and Surgery) No visitors or family members may
- Pediatric Patient – (2) support people for ER, Outpatients, Lab, Xray, Med/Surg) and (1) support person for Clinics.
- ER Patient – No visitors or family members may accompany patient.
- The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop accepts phone orders & curbside pick-up for public.
- Hospitality Café remains closed to the public for inside dining.
Visitors for emergent, end-of-life situations and for patients with cognitive or physical impairments will be handled on a case-by-case basis. All restrictions are temporary and may change as Grant Regional Health Center monitors the COVID-19 pandemic.
Before coming to the hospital if you have questions, please call (608) 723-2143.