Updated Visitor Restrictions – Effective 6/24/2020
ALL INDIVIDUALS (PATIENTS, SUPPORT PERSONS, VISITORS, OR VENDORS) WILL BE SCREENED AT ENTRY AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK DURING THE DURATION OF THE TIME IN THE FACILITY.
GRHC continues to limit visitors in the facility with the following exceptions:
• Med/Surgical patients are allowed (1) one visitor at a time and visitor will be issued a name badge when entering the building. Nursing and Registration staff will monitor.
• OB Patient – (1) one support person and/or doula allowed.
• All patients arriving for appointments or testing (including all Clinics, Outpatients, Lab, Radiology, Rehab, and Surgery) are allowed (1) one support person, who may accompany patient to the appointment if appropriate or wait in the waiting room using proper social distancing guidance.
• Pediatric Patient – (2) two support people allowed (ER, Outpatients, Lab, Radiology, Med Surg)
Pediatric Patients – (1) one support person per visit at Clinic Visits at all locations.
• Visitors for end-of-life situations will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Med/Surg & ER will communicate with Safe Care Navigator and/or Main/ER Registration staff to alert when patients are end of life so that visitor entry and conversations can be understanding, compassionate and respectful.
• ER Patient – (1) one support person allowed in exam room for adult patients and (2) two support people allowed for pediatric patients.
• The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop continues to offer phone orders and curbside pick-up for public. Inside sales/pick-up are available with customers being screened and required to mask while in the hospital.
• Hospitality Café remains closed to the public for inside dining, but guest trays are available for inpatient visitors.
Note: Additional visitors may be approved at the discretion of the provider only.