Updated visitor restrictions – Effective 11/6/2020
To promote the safety of our patients, staff and community, Grant Regional Health Center will be limiting visitors entering our hospital and clinics effective Friday, November 6.
New visitor restrictions include:
- No visitors may accompany patients to Clinic, Surgery, Outpatients, ER, Lab, Rehab, Radiology (except OB ultrasound) or Specialty appointments
- No visitors are allowed for confirmed/suspected COVID-19 patients in Med/Surg or ER
- One visitor is allowed per day for Med/Surg inpatients
- Two healthy parents/guardians for pediatric inpatients/clinic/ER
- One healthy support person and/or doula for OB patients
- Visitors must be over 18 years of age
- Visitors will be screened at entrance including temperature and symptom check
- Visitors ARE REQUIRED to maintain social distancing and cover their nose and mouth with a face covering while on-site. This is without exception.
- Exceptions will be made for compassionate care including end of life and patients with cognitive or physical impairments.
- Visitors with a positive exposure to COVID-19 or elevated temperature will not be allowed entry without prior approval.
- The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop will be curbside pick-up only. Call (608) 723-1775 to order and pay by phone.
Questions? Please call before coming in (608) 723-2143.