Updated visitor restrictions – Effective 3/1/2021
For the safety of our patients, staff and community, Grant Regional will implement updated visitor restrictions effective Monday, March 1.
WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES, NEW RESTRICTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- One visitor at a time will be allowed in Med/Surg Department.
- OB Patient – (1) one support person and/or doula allowed. This includes one
support person to accompany patient to clinic and ultrasound appointments.
- For all patients arriving for appointments or testing (including all Clinics, Outpatients, Lab, Radiology, Rehab, and Surgery) (1) visitor or family member may accompany patient or wait in designated waiting areas complying with masking and social distancing.
- Pediatric Patient – (2) support people for ER, Outpatients, Lab, Xray, Med/Surg) and (1) support person for Clinics.
- ER Patient – (1) visitor or family member may accompany patient.
- The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop accepts phone orders & curbside pick-up for public.
- Hospitality Café remains closed to the public for inside dining, but guest trays are available for inpatient visitors.
Visitors for emergent, end-of-life situations and for patients with cognitive or physical impairments will be handled on a case-by-case basis. All restrictions are temporary and may change as Grant Regional Health Center monitors the COVID-19 pandemic.
Questions? Please call before coming in (608) 723-2143.