Updated visitor restrictions – Effective 7/19/2021
Grant Regional's updated visitor restrictions are effective Monday, July 19.
WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES, UPDATED RESTRICTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
All visitors are welcomed back to Grant Regional Health Center with the following visitor restrictions and guidelines to follow.
1) All visitors should allow at least six feet between themselves and other patients and visitors.
2) If patients are not vaccinated, masks are encouraged to be worn during entire duration of the visit.
3) Visitor Hours:
a. Med/Surg Visitor Hours are 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (exceptions for end of life and pediatric patients)
b. OB Visitor Hours are from 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. No visitors will be allowed for the first 6 hours after delivery except for the support person. Registration or greeter should call OB to determine timeline for post-delivery.
4) COVID Inpatient Positive Patients
a. COVID-19 Adults/OB
• One support person will be allowed to visit during the patient’s entire stay.
• Clear communication will occur between registration and nursing to clearly indicate designed support person (for example- nursing communication in EPIC, updating whiteboard, etc.).
• Nursing staff will educate the visitor on the following items:
• The risks associated with visitation so they can make an informed decision about participation.
• Proper hand hygiene.
• Proper don and doff procedures.
• Visitor will always wear appropriate PPE in patient room.
• Visitor to remain in patient’s room for duration of visit.
• Encourage vaccination of visitor.
b. COVID-19 Pediatrics
• Two parents/guardians allowed.
• Same rules and education as stated above pertain to visitor of pediatric patients.
Questions? Please call before coming in (608) 723-2143.