Our Industrial Rehab Department is dedicated to serving the needs of our local businesses and ensuring that as your partner in good health, we work with you to define your needs and develop an action plan that will keep your employees safe, healthy, productive and on the job. The following are some of the services currently being offered:
- Preplacement work screening. This is used to determine a potential employee's ability to complete/meet demands of the job correctly and safely.
- Back safety education.
- Ergonomic training.
- Work-hardening conditioning (two to six hours).
- Functional capacity evaluation.
- Functional job analysis.
- Worksite consulting.
- Athletic trainer conditioning or education.
- Employee health fair coordination.
- First-aid certification and recertification.