Our industrial rehab department is dedicated to servicing the needs of our local businesses and ensuring that as your partner in good health, we’ll work with you to define your needs and develop an action plan that will keep your employees safe, healthy, productive and on the job. The following are some of the services currently being offered:
- Preplacement work screening: Utilized to determine potential employee's ability to do demands of the job correctly and safely.
- Back safety education.
- Ergonomic training.
- Work hardening conditioning (two to six hours).
- Functional capacity evaluation.
- Functional job analysis.
- Worksite assessment.
- Athletic trainer conditioning or education.
- Employee wellness/health fair coordination.