Grant Regional Health Center offers a wonderful array of aesthetic services to help clients look and feel their best. In addition to our staff of registered nurses, certified laser technicians and a massage therapist, we staff two licensed aesthetician/massage therapists to add such services as facials, body treatments and waxing. Pamper yourself with our therapeutic services that reduce signs of aging and stress to reveal fresh, glowing skin.
Pamper yourself with our wonderful array of services that reduce signs of aging and stress to reveal fresh, glowing skin.
- Acne clearing facial ($50)—This facial introduces a skin care routine to cleanse and heal problematic breakouts and uneven skin tone.
- Anti-aging facial ($60)—This facial revitalizes your skin through increased collagen activity and diminish the signs of aging and sun damage.
- Mini facial ($35)—Designed with our busy clients in mind, this facial includes all the skin components of the classic facial without the massage. This relaxing treatment helps reduce sensitivities and bring needed moisture and hydration back into your skin providing a visible enhancement for cleaner and fresher skin.
- Classic facial ($45)—This facial begins with a deep pore cleansing using the latest enzyme peeling and steam to melt away any surface impurities. This is followed by a personalized mask and finished with a relaxing antistress facial massage. We use natural botanical and herbal products that are balancing and wonderfully therapeutic. A must for a radiant and healthy complexion.
- Oxygenation facial ($55)—an enhanced classic facial that hydrates and oxygenates skin to smooth fine lines and dry patches. Also stimulates circulation to regenerate skin cells.
- Ultra-detox peel ($60 for one session* or six sessions for $300).
- Eye treatment ($10/$30).*
- Men's facial ($45)—This is a classic facial designed to cleanse, tone and purify while hydrating skin irritated by shaving.
- Back facial ($40)—This exfoliating and cleansing treatment removes impurities from the back.
- Lip treatment ($5)—Plump your tired lips with a soothing treatment that restores moisture and erases fine lines and wrinkles around the lip area.
- Power surface peel ($60).
- Microderm with ultrasound [with RN]($50).
- Microdermabrasion ($30)—This advanced skin resurfacing technique will dramatically transform all skin types, restoring smooth texture and softness.
*Can be added individually onto another treatment.
We recommend treatments on a monthly basis to reduce the signs of aging by minimizing fine lines and premature wrinkles, eliminate the appearance of clogged pores, and reduce stress.
Skin care products
We offer BioElements and Excella Derm skin care lines exclusively in our hospital gift shop. Our products are professionally created to allow you to maintain your skin care routine at home, target your complexion concerns and discourage skin aging. They are formulated with the most potent organic botanical extracts, pure essential oils and advanced cosmeceutical ingredients available. It's important to have a dedicated skin care routine in order to achieve beautiful, glowing skin. Our staff can assist you in choosing products specifically for your skin type.
Herbology body treatments
Transform your body's complexion and indulge your senses with extracts and essential oils intended to purify, restore and tone your skin.
- Body wrap ($40)—This treatment exfoliates and nourishes skin with Chinese herbs and hydrates with a rich body cream.
- Body buff ($30)—Silky smooth skin emerges with this gently exfoliation followed by a rich-infused moisturizer to replenish your skin's vitality and softness.
- Hand/foot renewal ($35)—Nourish, heal and condition hands or feet with a gentle exfoliation and cleanse, followed by a warm aromatic mask and soothing moisturizer.
Combine the benefits of body services into your skin care routines and see for yourself the dramatic change in how your skin looks and feels. Incorporate a full-body massage or facial with any treatment for an incredibly rejuvenating experience.
Intense pulsed light
Enhance your skin's appearance with our newest laser technology. You can now improve sun spots, pigmentation, vascular lesions or small spider veins.
Intense pulsed light differs from our Régenique service in that the specialized laser is proven to be more effective than other treatments for these types of skin conditions. It specifically targets discolorations and problem areas and gently eliminates them gradually and permanently.
Sessions are priced according to size of area and location.