A wound or a sore that won’t heal can lead to serious health complications. We offer individualized, comprehensive wound care for patients of all ages. With experienced providers and nursing staff specially
trained and certified in wound care, we’re proud to provide the highest quality care, close to home.
Types of wounds we treat
- Wounds that won't heal.
- Acute wounds related to trauma.
- Chronic wounds related to poor circulation.
- Arterial and venous stasis ulcers.
- Pressure-related injuries.
- Wounds due to diabetes.
- Peripheral artery disease.
- Infected or complicated surgical wounds.
Advanced inpatient/outpatient therapies
- Basic wound care.
- Diagnostic studies.
- Specialized wound dressings.
- Dressing changes.
- Wound vac application/management.
- Compression therapy.
- Unna boots.
- Compression stockings (fitting and purchasing).
- Specialized advanced biological dressings.
- (PuraPly and Apligraf).
Education/components of wound healing
- Moist wound healing.
- Using advanced dressing to accelerate healing.
- Patient involved in plan of care.
How to get an appointment
Wound care orders are directed through primary care providers. For more information, call (608) 723-1309.
Janet Kirschbaum, RN, WCC
Wound Care Certified