Types of wounds we treat
- Acute wounds related to trauma.
- Chronic wounds related to poor circulation.
- Arterial and venous stasis ulcers.
- Pressure-related injuries.
- Wounds due to diabetes.
- Infected or complicated surgical wounds.
- Specialized wound dressings.
- Dressing changes.
- Wound vac application/management.
- Compression therapy.
- Unna boots.
- Compression stockings (fitting and purchasing).
- Specialized advanced biological dressings.
- (PuraPly and Apligraf).
Education/components of wound healing
- Moist wound healing.
- Using advanced dressing to accelerate healing.
- Patient involved in plan of care.
How to get an appointment
Wound care orders are directed through primary care providers.
Janet Kirschbaum, RN, WCC
Wound Care Certified