Grant Regional will be loosening visitor restrictions effective February 15th given the downward trend in new COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations. While visitor restrictions are being loosened, all visitors must still follow COVID-19 safety protocols including mask wearing, social distancing and regular hand washing when entering and leaving rooms. Visitors must also be at least 18 years old and not have any flu-like or respiratory symptoms.
- Med/Surgical patients are allowed (1) one visitor per 24 hours and visitor will be issued a name badge when entering the building.
- Visiting hours are 7:00 AM—8:00 PM daily. Visitors will not be allowed to wait in public areas in the hospital or clinics.
- OB Patient – (1) one support person and/or doula allowed for inpatient and clinic
- All patients arriving for appointments or testing (including all Clinics, Outpatients, Lab, Radiology, Rehab, and Surgery) No visitors or family members may accompany patient.
- Pediatric Patient – (2) support people for (ER, Clinic, Outpatients, Lab, Xray, Med/Surg).
- ER Patient – No visitors or family members may accompany patient.
- The Perfect Blend Coffee Shop accepts phone orders and curbside pick-up for public.
- Hospitality Café remains closed to the public for inside dining, but guest trays are available for inpatient visitors.
Visitors for emergent, end-of-life situations and for patients with cognitive or physical impairments will be handled on a case-by-case basis. All restrictions are temporary and may change as Grant Regional Health Center monitors the COVID-19 pandemic.